Red Potato casserole
5-6 mediumred potatoes, washed
116 ounce sour cream
2 pkgshredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
4 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled ( i used the pre-cooked/packaged type
1/2 cevaporated milk
3/4 cthawed frozen peas
2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Red Potato casserole
- Wash potatoes well, then run thru grater of food processor.
Heat a large pot of water, drop potatoes in and bring to boiling, then turn off burner and place tight fitting lid to cover.
Let stand 5 minutes.
- while potatoes are steeping, mix the remainder of ingredients in a very large bowl.
- drain potatoes and add to sour cream mixture.
- spray a 13 x 9 foil pan with cooking spray.
put potato mixture evenly into pan.
cover with foil
Bake on 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- remove from oven and check potatoes for doneness (taste test ) wink
You may serve this way, or last 5-10 minutes, place 1 cup crushed bbq potato chips over top and return uncovered to oven.