Red Potato casserole
- 5-6 medium
- red potatoes, washed
- 16 ounce sour cream
- 2 pkg
- shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- 4 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled ( i used the pre-cooked/packaged type
- 1/2 c
- evaporated milk
- 3/4 c
- thawed frozen peas
- 2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Red Potato casserole
- 1Wash potatoes well, then run thru grater of food processor.
Heat a large pot of water, drop potatoes in and bring to boiling, then turn off burner and place tight fitting lid to cover.
Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2while potatoes are steeping, mix the remainder of ingredients in a very large bowl.
- 3drain potatoes and add to sour cream mixture.
- 4spray a 13 x 9 foil pan with cooking spray.
put potato mixture evenly into pan.
cover with foil
Bake on 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- 5remove from oven and check potatoes for doneness (taste test ) wink
You may serve this way, or last 5-10 minutes, place 1 cup crushed bbq potato chips over top and return uncovered to oven.