Red Potato and Green Bean Saute
- 1 lb
- baby red potatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb
- fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 clove
- minced garlic
- 1-2 Tbsp
- dried parsley flakes, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Red Potato and Green Bean Saute
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the potatoes; boil for an additional 10 minutes. DO NOT DRAIN.
- 2Add green beans to potatoes in water and cook 5 minutes more or until tender crisp. Drain well.
- 3In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add the garlic; cook and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add the potatoes and beans; salt & pepper to taste. Stir well. Add crushed parsley; stir well. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.