- 1 1/4 lb
- lobster, live
- 3 lb
- red potatoes, small
- 1 clove
- 1 small
- 1 tsp
- salt / plus a pinch for later
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 tsp
- dill, fresh
- 1/4 c
- white chedder cheese, grated
- 1/2 stick
- butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Red Bliss Lobster Mashed Potatoes
- 1In a pot saltwater and a tablespoon of salt,boil the lobster for 10 minutes,remove and let cool.
Crack open the lobster,remove all of the meat,from the legs,claws,tail,etc.
Diced into chunks and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile in the same pot,boil the potatoes until for tender,drain,add to mixing bowl and mash coarsely.
Add the lobster meat,dill,black pepper,butter and a pinch of salt.
Sauté the shallots and minced garlic in the olive oil until lightly browned,add to the mixture.
- 3Combine all of the ingredients well,you can fill individual ramekins,(spray with cooking spray first) sprinkle cheddar on top and bake in th oven,(350) for 5-6 minutes until the cheese melts,or put all of it in a baking dish,(sprayed with cooking oil) and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Serve with your special meal,enjoy!:)