★★★★★ 1 vote5
10 mediumidaho potatoes
2 stickbutter, at room temperature
1 csour cream
1/4 cfresh parsley leaves, minced
2 Tbspcajun spice or any spice you prefer
4 ccooked and shredded pork butt
2 cgrated cheddar
2 cgrated parmesan
How to Make Re-Stuffed Potato
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the potatoes until cooked through, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once cooled, split the potatoes lengthwise and scoop out a pocket, saving the scooped potatoes. Place the potato skins skin-side down on a baking sheet. Place the skins in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to rest.
- Fry the potatoes to a golden brown, in batches if necessary. This should take 3 to 4 minutes per batch. Once golden brown, remove and hold on the baking sheet for stuffing.
- In a mixer, whip the reserved scooped potatoes on low until mixed. Add the butter, sour cream, parsley and Cajun spice. Mix until well blended, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove from the mixer.
- Add the cheese and mix well with a spoon. Then "re-stuff" the skins with the pork and then top with the cheeses. Bake until the cheese is melted, 15 to 18 minutes.