- 6 medium
- potatoes, baked
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 medium
- bottle of ranch dressing
- 8 slice
- bacon (fried crisp and broken into bits
- green onions (sliced, using green too
- 2 c
- shredded provolone cheese or mazarella
- 1 tsp
- coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp
- ground pepper
How to Make Ranch Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees...Bake potatoes for one hour and 15 minutes. Remove potatoes from oven...With kitchen mitt, slice potatoes lengthwise and then slice again, down the middle of slices. Leave oven on.
- 2Layer in a 9X17 inch baking pan. Place butter slices on top of the potatoes. Mix together the sour cream and Ranch dressing. Salt and pepper potatoes. Blend the sour cream mixture into the potato slices. Slice green onions on the top of potatoes. Sprinkle the bacon bits on top.Smother with cheese.
- 3Bake in 400 degree oven, just until the cheese is melted. Do not overbake.