☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 32-oz bag(s)
- southern-style cubed hash browns (not shredded)
- 1 8-oz pkg
- cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1-oz pkg
- ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 14-oz can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- soup can of water
- 4 slice
- 1 small
- onion, finely chopped
How to Make Ranch Potatoes
- 1Fry bacon in skillet and drain on paper towels, reserve bacon drippings.
- 2Fry onion in drippings until transparent, drain off grease.
- 3Spray crock pot with cooking spray and empty hash browns into at least a 4-quart crock pot.
- 4Add crumbled bacon, onion, and cubed cream cheese (which will slowly melt while crocking).
- 5Whisk together thoroughly in a medium-sized mixing bowl the cans of soup, water and Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing mix.
- 6Pour this mixture over ingredients in crock pot and cook on low 6 hours, occasionally stirring (but not necessary).
- 7Watch closely if cooked on high (3 hrs.) as potatoes may scorch.