☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 32-oz bag(s)southern-style cubed hash browns (not shredded)
1 8-oz pkgcream cheese, cut into cubes
1 1-oz pkgranch salad dressing mix
2 14-oz can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2soup can of water
1 smallonion, finely chopped
How to Make Ranch Potatoes
- Fry bacon in skillet and drain on paper towels, reserve bacon drippings.
- Fry onion in drippings until transparent, drain off grease.
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray and empty hash browns into at least a 4-quart crock pot.
- Add crumbled bacon, onion, and cubed cream cheese (which will slowly melt while crocking).
- Whisk together thoroughly in a medium-sized mixing bowl the cans of soup, water and Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing mix.
- Pour this mixture over ingredients in crock pot and cook on low 6 hours, occasionally stirring (but not necessary).
- Watch closely if cooked on high (3 hrs.) as potatoes may scorch.