Quick-n-Easy Baby Potatoes
1 1/2 lbbaby potatoes
1/4 cfinely chopped white onion
1/2 stickbutter, unsalted
2 tspherb de provence
1 tspblack pepper, ground
1 1/2 tspsea salt, fine ground
How to Make Quick-n-Easy Baby Potatoes
- The amount of potatoes should cover the bottom of your multi-cooker without layering the potatoes. They should fit snugly on top of a wire rack designed for your inner pot.
- First wash and poke potatoes with a fork at least once. No need to peel. Then slice them in half or leave whole if not larger than the diameter of a quarter.
- Heat a skillet with the butter over medium heat. (See alternative below) Add chopped onion and saute for about 3 minutes. Add potatoes and all seasonings. Turn halved potatoes over toward skillet bottom. Sear all turning once for 5 minutes.
- Alternative: If your multi-cooker allows you to sear before pressurizing, then press the Bean/Lentils option. Set time for cook time to Medium. Sear in manner as described above. Then remove potatoes and place wire rack in the bottom of the inner pot over the drippings.
- Lastly with the wire rack in the inner pot, add skillet drippings, enough water to cover the bottom inner pot, and then potatoes.
- Choose Bean/Lentils option. Next choose, Medium for the time and adjust to 8 minutes. Use the quick release method and enjoy!