- potatoes, medium
- 6 slice
- american cheese
- 6 slice
- cheddar cheese
- white onion, sliced
How to Make Quick Au-Gratin
- 1Slice the potatoes so that you have medium sized circles.
Slice the onions into pieces or rings, your choice on the size.
- 2On a large piece of foil, spray the bottom with a non-stick vegetable spray and lay down some onions.
- 3Then lay down a row of the potato circles and another layer of onions. Keep rotating until you're halfway done and place 3 pieces of each cheese, laying the flavors every-other style(1 american, 1 cheddar, 1 american..you get the idea).
- 4Add more of the alternating rows of onions and potatoes. But before you run out of potatoes, throw in the last 6 slices of cheese. (Don't put on top because the cheese will stick to the foil if you flip it!)
- 5Spray on another coat of the non-stick vegetable spray and seal up the foil. (I usually throw on another layer of foil once it is closed up.)
- 6Throw it on the grill or in the stove, and flip every so often until done. (about 20-25 minutes heat time)