Potatoes with Spiced Chicken Topping1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 colive oil
1/2 calmonds, slivered
1 cchopped onion
1 lbchicken, boned, skinned, cut into strips
1.25 cchicken broth
3 Tbsplemon juice
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tsphot pepper sauce
How to Make Potatoes with Spiced Chicken Topping
- Scrub potatoes; dry and prick with a fork.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven 55 to 60 minutes, until soft.
- In large skillet, heat oil; saute almonds until golden brown.
- Add onions and garlic; saute until tender.
- Add chicken; cook, stirring, until chicken turns white.
- Sprinkle with flour; mix well.
- Combine broth, lemon juice, cinnamon, paprika, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Gradually add to chicken mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in raisins.
- Simmer three minutes.
- Cut an X in top of baked potatoes; pinch sides of potatoes to fluff.
- Top with chicken mixture.