★★★★★ 1 vote5
1medium zucchini, thinly sliced
6 largepotatoes, boiled, skinned
4 Tbspolive oil
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potatoes with Bacon & Zucchini
- In a skillet, fry the bacon until almost crisp.
- Drain most of the fat.
- Chop the bacon and return to pan.
- Add sliced zucchini, butter and oil.
- Saute until slightly soft.
- In a large serving bowl, slice the potatoes about 1/2" thick.
- Add bacon-veggie mixture, salt and freshly ground pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot or warm.
- *You may also use sliced onions in this recipe and add them with the zucchini.