★★★★★ 1 vote5
- medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- 6 large
- potatoes, boiled, skinned
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 6 slice
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potatoes with Bacon & Zucchini
- 1In a skillet, fry the bacon until almost crisp.
- 2Drain most of the fat.
- 3Chop the bacon and return to pan.
- 4Add sliced zucchini, butter and oil.
- 5Saute until slightly soft.
- 6In a large serving bowl, slice the potatoes about 1/2" thick.
- 7Add bacon-veggie mixture, salt and freshly ground pepper and mix well.
- 8Serve hot or warm.
- 9*You may also use sliced onions in this recipe and add them with the zucchini.