By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
10 largemushrooms, quartered
2medium zucchinis, cut into 1" cubes
2 mediumred bell peppers, cut into 1" cubes
2 mediumidaho potatoes, scrubbed, cut into 1" cubes
1 mediumonion, coarsely chopped
5 tspolive oil
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potatoes Primavera
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan, toss together all ingredients except salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 45 minutes, or until vegetables are nicely browned and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.