Potatoes, Peppers and Onions
How to Make Potatoes, Peppers and Onions
- 1To make this quick, I microwave my potatoes, for 2 I nuke for about 5 min. to soften them up
- 2I leave the skin on the potatoes and quarter them and cut into smaller pieces. Place in hot oil,( I use olive oil) and sautee just until they get crispy.
- 3Add onion and pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Cook until the potatoes are soft or to the consistancy you like. Remove from heat and add about 1/4 cup of water and cover. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- 5With the leftovers (if there is any) I use in an omelet for breakfast.