- 6 large
- red-skinned potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 large
- yellow onion, cut into slices and separated into rings
- 2 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Potatoes and Onions
- 1Spray 9x13-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Make a layer of half the sliced potatoes, onion rings, salt, pepper and one stick of margarine cut into cubes.
- 3Repeat layer. Place uncovered in the preheated oven. Bake for one hour and fifteen minutes.