Potatoes and Hot Dogs Au Gratin1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- 1/4 Tbsp
- 1 dash(es)
- 1/2 lb
- processed cheese, cubed
- onion, chopped
- 2 c
- potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 lb
- hot dogs, cut in 1" pieces
- 10 oz
- peas and carrots, frozen
How to Make Potatoes and Hot Dogs Au Gratin
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water, until just tender; drain and set aside to cool a little.
- 2Make a white sauce by melting the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and mixing in the flour.
- 3Mix in well the milk, and stir until it thickens.
- 4Add seasonings and cheese, stir until cheese melts.
- 5Add hot dogs and peas and carrots, mix well.
- 6Add cooled potatoes and mix gently.
- 7Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees oven for 45 minutes or until heated through.