Potatoes and Hot Dogs Au Gratin1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbprocessed cheese, cubed
2 cpotatoes, peeled and cubed
1 lbhot dogs, cut in 1" pieces
10 ozpeas and carrots, frozen
How to Make Potatoes and Hot Dogs Au Gratin
- Cook potatoes in boiling water, until just tender; drain and set aside to cool a little.
- Make a white sauce by melting the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and mixing in the flour.
- Mix in well the milk, and stir until it thickens.
- Add seasonings and cheese, stir until cheese melts.
- Add hot dogs and peas and carrots, mix well.
- Add cooled potatoes and mix gently.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees oven for 45 minutes or until heated through.