- all of your left over mashed potatoes and if you dont have any left over then peel and cut up 5 or 6 potatoes and boil then mash as normal.
- 1/2 medium
- onion chopped
- 1 large
- 1 c
- 1 c
- enough flour to make the batter thick enough to spoon in the frying pan
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potatoe Pancakes
- 1Add onion,milk,flour and salt and pepper to your potatoes.
- 2add additional flour until mixture is thick enough
- 3in medium frying pan on med heat add oil
- 4when pan is hot start spooning out round patties should be the thickness of a small pancake fry to golden brown on each side.
- 5repeat step 4 till all of the batter is gone then enjoy them.