·all of your left over mashed potatoes and if you dont have any left over then peel and cut up 5 or 6 potatoes and boil then mash as normal.
1/2 mediumonion chopped
1 cenough flour to make the batter thick enough to spoon in the frying pan
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potatoe Pancakes
- Add onion,milk,flour and salt and pepper to your potatoes.
- add additional flour until mixture is thick enough
- in medium frying pan on med heat add oil
- when pan is hot start spooning out round patties should be the thickness of a small pancake fry to golden brown on each side.
- repeat step 4 till all of the batter is gone then enjoy them.