☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6medium sized potatoes (i like to use russet potatoes)
·dash of salt
3 Tbspvegetable oil
·dash of black pepper
1 tspdried oregano
1/2 tspdried thyme
·dash of cayenne pepper
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 Tbspgrated cheddar cheese
How to Make Potato Wedges
- Scrub potatoes well and peel, if you prefer. (I like to leave the skins on the potatoes.)
- Cut each potato in half length-wise. Then cut each half into wedges.
- Boil potato wedges for about 5 minutes in salted water and then drain. Let them sit on paper towels for a few minutes.
- Spread potato wedges in a single layer on a lightly greased (or sprayed) baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the oil, spices and herbs.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle wedges with cheeses.
- Bake at 425 degrees for another 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and cheeses are melted.
- Serve immediately.