☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- medium sized potatoes (i like to use russet potatoes)
- dash of salt
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp
- dash of black pepper
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp
- dried thyme
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- grated cheddar cheese
How to Make Potato Wedges
- 1Scrub potatoes well and peel, if you prefer. (I like to leave the skins on the potatoes.)
- 2Cut each potato in half length-wise. Then cut each half into wedges.
- 3Boil potato wedges for about 5 minutes in salted water and then drain. Let them sit on paper towels for a few minutes.
- 4Spread potato wedges in a single layer on a lightly greased (or sprayed) baking sheet.
- 5Sprinkle with the oil, spices and herbs.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle wedges with cheeses.
- 8Bake at 425 degrees for another 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and cheeses are melted.
- 9Serve immediately.