POTATO SALAD (no eggs)
- cups boiled red potatoes with skins left on and cubed.
- cup celery chopped
- teaspoon mustard
- cup of real mayonaise
- teaspoon celery seed
- cup sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make POTATO SALAD (no eggs)
- 1Mix the mayonaise, mustard, and celery seed in a large serving bowl.
- 2Add cubed potatoes, relish and chopped celery and mix lightly. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate.
- 3Cooks tip: You can eat this potato salad right away, but it is better to let it sit for the flavors to blend. I make the potatoes the day before and chill them. You can use other potatoes, but red potatoes absorb dressing readily.