How to Make Potato Salad
- 1Add potatoes and garlic cloves to a large pot filled with enough water to cover potatoes completely. Cook over medium flame until potatoes are fork tender.
- 2Cook eggs to hard boil. I do this by placing eggs in a pot with cold water. Place over medium heat until water comes to a rolling boil. Turn flame off and place lid on pot. In 20 minutes you have perfect hard boiled eggs.
- 3Mince the green onions and set aside.
- 4Peel eggs and place in food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- 5Add eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, mashed garlic cloves, green onions , dill pickle relish to a large bowl and mix well. You may want to add some salt and pepper at this point.
- 6Once potatoes have cooled down peel them. Take each potato and mash gently with a fork and place in bowl with the egg mixture. Mix all ingredients well with large spoon. Salt and pepper to taste. ENJOY111