- large russet potatoes, peeled, chopped into medium sized chunks, cooked
- scallions (little green onions)finely chopped (including greens)
- 1 1/2 c
- mayonnaise (i prefer hellman's)
- 2 tsp
- prepared yellow mustard (dijon is very good too)
- 1/4 c
- ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp
- dill pickle relish (or chopped dill pickles)
- 1 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
This recipe can be made for as few or as many as needed...reduce the number of potatoes and half the normal measurements of the other ingredients.
Serve warm or cold.