How to Make Potato Pillows
- Cut potatoes into large pieces.
- Heat 2 inches water to boiling in a pot. Add potatoes.
- Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cook pieces for 20-25 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Shake pan gently over low heat to dry potatoes.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Grease or spray a cookie sheet.
- Mash the potatoes until no lumps remain. Beat in milk in small amounts (the amount needed to make potatoes smooth and fluffy depends on the type of potatoes you use).
- Add ½ cup butter or margarine, salt and pepper. Beat vigorously until potatoes are light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat until blended.
- Drop potato mixture by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until light brown.