How to Make Potato Pillows
- 1Cut potatoes into large pieces.
- 2Heat 2 inches water to boiling in a pot. Add potatoes.
- 3Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cook pieces for 20-25 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Shake pan gently over low heat to dry potatoes.
- 4Heat oven to 425 degrees. Grease or spray a cookie sheet.
- 5Mash the potatoes until no lumps remain. Beat in milk in small amounts (the amount needed to make potatoes smooth and fluffy depends on the type of potatoes you use).
- 6Add ½ cup butter or margarine, salt and pepper. Beat vigorously until potatoes are light and fluffy.
- 7Add eggs and beat until blended.
- 8Drop potato mixture by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- 9Brush with melted butter.
- 10Bake 15 minutes or until light brown.