★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 largepotatoes peeled
1 dash(es)season all
1 dash(es)natures seasoning
1 dash(es)season all and natures season to flour.
How to Make Potato Pancakes
- In a large bowl using large side of cheese grader, grade up potatoes.
- Also grade up onion using small side of cheese grader.
- Grade garlic on small side of cheese grader.
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl add flour plus seasonings.
- Get potato mix in balls flatten them out and roll in flour.
- In a Nonstick pan heat oil. Just enough to slightly cover the potato pancakes you do not want too much oil. Cook until light brown or crunchy.