Potato, Onion and Rosemary Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1/4 c
- 2 large
- onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- rosemary, fresh chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/4 Tbsp
- 4 medium
- potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 c
- half and half
How to Make Potato, Onion and Rosemary Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Heat butter in 10-inch skillet until melted; stir in onions, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 3Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until onion is very soft and begins to brown, about 20 minutes.
- 4Arrange half of the potato slices in greased 10 x1 1/2" pie plate; top with half the onion mixture, then repeat layers.
- 5Pour half and half over top; cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 6Uncover and cook until top is golden brown, about 20 minutes longer.
- 7Cut into wedges to serve.