Potato, Onion and Rosemary Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largeonions, thinly sliced
2 Tbsprosemary, fresh chopped
4 mediumpotatoes, thinly sliced
1 chalf and half
How to Make Potato, Onion and Rosemary Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat butter in 10-inch skillet until melted; stir in onions, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until onion is very soft and begins to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Arrange half of the potato slices in greased 10 x1 1/2" pie plate; top with half the onion mixture, then repeat layers.
- Pour half and half over top; cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and cook until top is golden brown, about 20 minutes longer.
- Cut into wedges to serve.