★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkghidden valley spicy ranch dressing mix
1 jar(s)(12 oz.) sliced jalapeno peppers
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
2 csour cream
6 -8green onions, chopped
How to Make Potato Nachos
- Place whole potatoes (red or regular doesn't matter what kind) in a pot and cover with water. Boil 15 - 20 minutes or just until tender.
- Drain poatoes; cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4" thick slices.
- Place in a single layer on greased cookies sheets. Top each with salad dressing mix, a jalapeno slice, cheddar and monterey jack cheeses.
- Bake uncovered 10 - 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and green onion.