24oz pkgidahan apple wood smoked bacon mashed potatoes
1jalapeno peppers,seeded and diced
1/3 cdiced onion
7 1/4 ozbox kraft macaroni & cheese, thick and creay
·salt & pepper
·4 eggs, beatened
8 ozbox panko crispy bread crumbs italian
·oil fo frying
How to Make Potato Macs
- Bring water to a boil, reduce heat and stir in the potatoes and had the diced onion and pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat to cool.
- Bring some water to a boil for the macaroni. Add pasta and cook till tender. Drain and add1/4 cup milk and the cheese packet, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet for deep fryer
- Make eight patties out of potatoes. Add a teaspoon of Macaroni to each patty. (more can be added if needed.)
- Roll potato patty around macaroni. Roll potato Macs in egg, then read crumb. Fry till golden brown About 2 to 3minutes