Potato & Egg Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspbacon fat
1/2 camerican cheese, grated
3/4 cevaporated milk
How to Make Potato & Egg Casserole
- Peel potatoes; slice thinly.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Heat bacon fat in a skillet; add potatoes and cook until browned and tender, stirring frequently.
- Spread potatoes evenly in a greased 1-quart casserole; sprinkle with cheese.
- Break eggs carefully over cheese; cover with cream.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Serve at once.