★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- (2 pounds) frozen home fries, cubes, partially thawed
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 stick
- butter, melted
- 3 c
- corn flakes
How to Make Potato Casserole
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients (potatoes, sour cream, soups and cheese) until well blended.
- 2Pour into 13 X 9 X 2 baking dish.
- 3In a medium size bowl, add corn flakes and pour over melted butter, gently mixing until flakes are coated.
- 4Top potato mixture with buttered corn flakes.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and corn flakes begin to brown.