★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkg(2 pounds) frozen home fries, cubes, partially thawed
16 ozsour cream
1 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup, undiluted
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
3/4 stickbutter, melted
3 ccorn flakes
How to Make Potato Casserole
- Mix first 5 ingredients (potatoes, sour cream, soups and cheese) until well blended.
- Pour into 13 X 9 X 2 baking dish.
- In a medium size bowl, add corn flakes and pour over melted butter, gently mixing until flakes are coated.
- Top potato mixture with buttered corn flakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and corn flakes begin to brown.