How to Make Potato and Veggie Frittata
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bown and set aside.
- 3Heat a 10 inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the oil to coat the pan. Add potatoes and onions and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add spinach and tomatoes and cook until spinach has wilted.
- 5Spread the vegetables out in the pan and pour the egg mixture evenly on top. Bake 12-15 minutes until the egg is puffy and the center is set. Serve warm.