Pork Chops and Potatoes
- 4-6 large
- potatoes, peeled and sliced (you can also leave the peels on)
- boneless pork chops
- 1-2 large
- onions, peeled and sliced into rings
- seasoning salt to taste
- squeeze bottle butter (like parkay)
How to Make Pork Chops and Potatoes
- 1Peel and slice potatoes into 1/2-3/4" rounds; peel and slice onions into rings.
- 2Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place potatoes in bottom of baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with seasoning salt (I use Tony Cachere's Cajun Seasoning but regular seasoning salt works well also).
- 4Place chops on top of potatoes. Layer onion ring slices over top of pork chops, then squeeze butter liberally over the chops.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.