Pork Chops and Potatoes
4-6 largepotatoes, peeled and sliced (you can also leave the peels on)
8-10boneless pork chops
1-2 largeonions, peeled and sliced into rings
·seasoning salt to taste
·squeeze bottle butter (like parkay)
How to Make Pork Chops and Potatoes
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1/2-3/4" rounds; peel and slice onions into rings.
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place potatoes in bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with seasoning salt (I use Tony Cachere's Cajun Seasoning but regular seasoning salt works well also).
- Place chops on top of potatoes. Layer onion ring slices over top of pork chops, then squeeze butter liberally over the chops.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.