·potaotes - any kind you like. (if you are using russet potatoes, cut into quarters)
1 1/2 Tbspsalted butter per every 4 potatoes
1 tspkoshes salt per every 4 potaotes
·handful fresh chopped dill and chives
·just a pinch of grated parmesan cheese (optional)
How to Make Polish Potatoes
- Don't peel potatoes if you can help it. Wash well and cut in half or in quarters. If you are using a large potato like russet, cut into quarters.
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Into potato pot, add butter and salt and swish pot around to get coat potatoes. If you are using like a golden small potato, use a spoon to lightly mix. That kind of potato will quicker absorb the butter.
- Add chopped chives and dill. Gently mix to coat potatoes, trying to keep their quartered shapes.
- Sprinkle on little parmesan, if you would like!