- potaotes - any kind you like. (if you are using russet potatoes, cut into quarters)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- salted butter per every 4 potatoes
- 1 tsp
- koshes salt per every 4 potaotes
- handful fresh chopped dill and chives
- just a pinch of grated parmesan cheese (optional)
How to Make Polish Potatoes
- 1Don't peel potatoes if you can help it. Wash well and cut in half or in quarters. If you are using a large potato like russet, cut into quarters.
- 2Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- 3Into potato pot, add butter and salt and swish pot around to get coat potatoes. If you are using like a golden small potato, use a spoon to lightly mix. That kind of potato will quicker absorb the butter.
- 4Add chopped chives and dill. Gently mix to coat potatoes, trying to keep their quartered shapes.
- 5Sprinkle on little parmesan, if you would like!