☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 large
- potatoes, washed well and diced with skins intact
- 1 bunch
- cilantro leaves only
- 1/2 c
- green onions, white and green parts finely chopped
- 1/2 c
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 c
- oil (your choice)
- 1 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut into round slices
- sliced black olives and carrot curls are optional garnishes
How to Make Persian Potato-Egg Salad
- 1Place the diced potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Lower the heat to medium and cook until tender, approximately 20 minutes.
- 2Drain the potatoes and let cool. Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Add the cilantro leaves, onions, lemon juice, oil and pepper. Toss gently.
- 3Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove the mixture from the refrigerator and portion into four serving bowls. Top with egg slices arranged in a flower or overlapping pattern, add optional garnish, if desired.