Perfect Potatoes (Crockpot)
- 1/3 lb
- bacon, diced
- 2 medium
- onions, thinly sliced
- 4 - 5 medium
- potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 oz
- shredded cheddar/jack cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 stick
- butter, cut into pieces
How to Make Perfect Potatoes (Crockpot)
- 1Line Crockpot with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overlap potatoes when finished.
- 2Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in Crockpot. Season with salt and pepper and dot with half the butter.
- 3Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper and dot with remaining butter.
- 4Overlap with remaining foil. Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.