PEPPERED BACON GNOCCHI (POTATO DUMPLINGS)
- boiling water
- 2 4oz pkg
- idahoan peppered bacon potatoes
- eggs beatened
- 21/2 c
- all purpose flour,divided
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/3 c
- diced onion
- 12 slice
- precooked bacon
- 1 tsp
- morton nature's seasons'
- 1 tsp
- mrs dash roasted garlic & herb
- 2 stick
- belgioioso parmesan cheese
BACON BUTTER SAUCE
How to Make PEPPERED BACON GNOCCHI (POTATO DUMPLINGS)
- 1Bring a pot of water to a boil
- 2Make potatoes according to package. Cool.
- 3Mean while add oil to skillet. Heat on medium heat.
- 4Add the jalapeno add onion.
- 5Cook the bacon in microwave.
- 6Slice the butter into cubes and add to skillet. Crumble the bacon in. Add the seasonings. Simmer on low heat.
- 7Add the potatoes to a medium bowl with 11/2 cups flour and the eggs. Mix with a spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Add the other cup of flour to a small bowl.
- 9Using a teaspoon dip in potato mixture and drop in bowl of flour and roll Make little logs or you can make bigger logs.
- 10Continue until all potatoes are gone.
- 11Drop potatoes into boiling water, few at a time. When they float to the top they are ready.
- 12Put potatoes in a serving dish. Pour the bacon butter sauce over potatoes.
- 13Grade cheese over the top. Just a little.