PEPPERED BACON GNOCCHI (POTATO DUMPLINGS)
2 4oz pkgidahoan peppered bacon potatoes
21/2 call purpose flour,divided
·salt and pepper
BACON BUTTER SAUCE
1 Tbspolive oil
·jalapeno pepper, diced
1/3 cdiced onion
12 sliceprecooked bacon
1 tspmorton nature's seasons'
1 tspmrs dash roasted garlic & herb
·belgioioso parmesan cheese
How to Make PEPPERED BACON GNOCCHI (POTATO DUMPLINGS)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Make potatoes according to package. Cool.
- Mean while add oil to skillet. Heat on medium heat.
- Add the jalapeno add onion.
- Cook the bacon in microwave.
- Slice the butter into cubes and add to skillet. Crumble the bacon in. Add the seasonings. Simmer on low heat.
- Add the potatoes to a medium bowl with 11/2 cups flour and the eggs. Mix with a spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the other cup of flour to a small bowl.
- Using a teaspoon dip in potato mixture and drop in bowl of flour and roll Make little logs or you can make bigger logs.
- Continue until all potatoes are gone.
- Drop potatoes into boiling water, few at a time. When they float to the top they are ready.
- Put potatoes in a serving dish. Pour the bacon butter sauce over potatoes.
- Grade cheese over the top. Just a little.