- 2 cans (18 oz. each) candied yams, drained, such as s&w, reserve 2 tbsp. syrup
- 2 cans natural style peaches, drained, 16 oz. each, such as s&w
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce, such as s&w, 16 oz
- 2/3 cup shelled walnuts, coarsely chopped
- parsley sprigs, optional
How to Make Peach Cranberry Yam Bake
- 1In a large bowl, mix the candied yams and the peaches. Blend the cranberry sauce with the reserved syrup, from yams. Drizzle over yams and peaches. Add nuts; gently toss ingredients to mix well.
- 2Spoon mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or microwave uncovered on high for 10 to 15 minutes or til hot and bubbly. Garnish with parsley sprigs as desired. Serves 8