★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbsmall new potatoes, scrubbed
1 Tbspolive oil
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 clovegarlic, chopped
1 cchicken broth
1 cchopped parsley, divided
How to Make Parslied Potatoes
- Peel a strip of skin from around the middle of each potato. Place potatoes in cold water and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add oil, saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add broth and 3/4 cup of parsley. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in the skillet. Return to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer, covered for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon. Add pepper to skillet and stir. Pour the sauce over the potatoes and sprinkle with the remaining parsley.