Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chives
How to Make Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
Cube potatoes, make sure they are of similar size for even cooking.
- 2In a gallon size freezer bag combine: potatoes, olive oil, seasonings, and cheese. Shake back, working oil and seasoning all over potatoes. Make sure they are nice and coated.
Place potatoes in a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with chives.
- 3Bake for 45 minutes or until tender. While baking, remove from oven and toss them 2-3 times to prevent them from sticking. Serve with a dusting of sea salt.