Parmesan-Chive Potato Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 lb
- potatoes, medium size
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 8 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 c
- fresh chives, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp
- cracked black pepper
How to Make Parmesan-Chive Potato Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Cover whole potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat in a 3 quart saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain and cool.
- 3Thinly slice potatoes and arrange in a 9 x 13 pan, set aside.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine mayo, milk, 6 tbsp grated parmesan cheese, chives and pepper. Spoon evenly over potatoes. Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake 25 inutes or until golden brown and bubbling.