Parchment-Wrapped Potato Parcels1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
6 ozlean cooked ham, thinly sliced
2/3 lbpotatoes, cut into 1/8 inch slices
1 smallzucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
1 smallcrookneck squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
1 smallred bell pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 tspdried basil
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
·salt and pepper to taste
215 inch squares kitchen parchment
How to Make Parchment-Wrapped Potato Parcels
- Cut two 15-inch squares kitchen parchment.
- For each packet: Place half the ham on center of parchment square.
- Top ham with half the potato slices, overlapping, then top with half the remaining vegetables.
- Sprinkle with half the remaining ingredients.
- Fold two sides of the parchment over the ham and vegetables in letter fashion.
- Grasp the two shorter open ends and pull up to meet.
- Fold down the open ends twice to seal.
- Repeat for second packet.
- Place in single layer in shallow microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave on high 7 minutes.
- Rotate packets half turn; microwave on high 7 more minutes.
- Let stand 3 minutes; open one packet and check to be sure potatoes are tender.
- If potatoes are not cooked through, rewrap and microwave on high a little longer.