Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Rustic Sasuage Hash and Sauteed Garlic and Butter French Cut Green Beans
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pork medallions
- 1 pkg
- hormel lean pork tenderloin (1.15 pound roast)
- vegetable oil (use as needed to fry medallions in)
- salt and pepper to taste
- sauteed french cut green beans
- 1 clove
- garlic (grated)
- 1 can(s)
- french cut green beans
- 1 Tbsp
- hash recipe
- italian sasuage links
- 12 oz
- smoke sausage rope (only use 1/4 of it. it is usually
- 15 slice
- green pepper (chopped finely)
- 1/2 small
- onion (chopped finely)
- medium potatoes (chopped rather thin)
- 1/3 Tbsp
- smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/8 tsp
- red pepper flakes
How to Make Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Rustic Sasuage Hash and Sauteed Garlic and Butter French Cut Green Beans
- 1Take your pork loin out of the package and pat it dry with a paper towel. Then cut the pork loin in half and then take each half and cut them in half to where you end up with 4 medallions.
- 2Salt and Pepper those on both sides and set aside. Pre heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Finely chop your onion, green pepper, and dice your potatoes. Dice your pepperoni slices and grate your garlic clove.
- 4Take the outer skin off the links of the italian sausage and crumble the sasuage into a sautee pan over medium heat. Chop the smoked sasuage into half moon pieces.
- 5Cook the sasuages down until they carmelize and are golden brown (takes about 6-8 minutes), then add the chopped pepperoni and cook that for another 3 minutes, then strain the meat from the grease and add half of the grease back into the sauce pan and sautee your veggies (except for the garlic) in the drippings.
- 6Once all of the vegetables are tender then add the meats back into the pan and put lid over the pan and continue to cook for another 6 minutes so all the flavors can marry together.
- 7Coat the bottom of a non stick sautee pan in vegetable oil and turn it on high heat. While waiting on the pan to come up to temperature open and drain the french cut green beans.
- 8Dump the green beans and 1 table spoon of butter, and grated clove of garlic into another sauce pan and turn on high heat as well.
- 9Sear each pork medallion until golden brown on each side, should take about 4-6 minutes on each side then transfer the seared medallions into the oven and cook them for another 10 minutes to finish cooking.
- 10Sautee the french cut green beans in the butter and gralic, at the very end add in the red pepper flakes and turn the heat off.
- 11Plate how you see fit! Happy Eating!