Oven Roasted Potatoes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion soup mix (one envelope)
- 2 lb
- all-purpose potatoes, cut into large pieces or chunks
- 1/3 c
- olive or vegetable oil
- chopped parsley for garnish
How to Make Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Put all ingredients (except parsley) in a large plastic bag. Close bag and shake until potatoes are evenly coated.
- 2Empty potatoes into a shallow baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
- 3Bake, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- 4Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.