Oven Roasted Delish Potatoes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cchicken broth
2 Tbsplemon juice
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 Tbspgarlic, minced
3/4 cparmesan grated
·salt and pepper
How to Make Oven Roasted Delish Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375
- Butter baking dish (large enough to hold all the potatoes)
- Peel potatoes and cut into large bite sized pieces.
- Place potatoes into buttered baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the broth, lemon juice, melted butter, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Pour mixture over the potatoes in the dish. Stir to coat.
- Cover tightly (foil will do) and bake about 40 minutes.
- Remove cover, turn potatoes, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes (to desired tenderness). You may wish to sprinkle with more parmesan at this point.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.