Oven Roasted Delish Potatoes
- 3 lb
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 3/4 c
- parmesan grated
- salt and pepper
How to Make Oven Roasted Delish Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 375
- 2Butter baking dish (large enough to hold all the potatoes)
- 3Peel potatoes and cut into large bite sized pieces.
- 4Place potatoes into buttered baking dish.
- 5In a bowl, combine the broth, lemon juice, melted butter, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- 6Pour mixture over the potatoes in the dish. Stir to coat.
- 7Cover tightly (foil will do) and bake about 40 minutes.
- 8Remove cover, turn potatoes, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 9Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes (to desired tenderness). You may wish to sprinkle with more parmesan at this point.
- 10Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.