How to Make Onion crunch
- wash potatoes and peel onion Keep skins on potatoes.
- slice with mandolin to preferred thickness
I like thinner slices - the potaoes crunch up better.
- coat all with olive oil and put in medium high skillet heat
- do not touch until that side is brown then flip and break it up continuing to cook until all potatoes are done
- Salt and pepper and serve as a snack or with any meal.
- this comes by many names and has been around along time - my variation is the olive oil because it crisps the potatoes better and is so good for you.
Country fried tators are the best. YUUUUM..