On the Edge Scalloped Potatoes
2cloves garlic, finely minced
1/2medium onion, diced (optional)
1/2 tsproasted saigon cinnamon
1/2 tspchipotle chili powder (i use a full teaspoon, but it may be to warm for some)
1 Tbspparsley flakes
2 1/2 cheavy cream
4 1/2 cpotatoes, thinly sliced
How to Make On the Edge Scalloped Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray shallow 3 quart casserole with butter flavored cooking spray (I use Pam)
- Mix all ingredients, except potatoes, in a large mxing bowl.
- Add potatoes and stir to coat well.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes. Then remove cover and bake an additional 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes for sauce to thicken.