Oh So Yummy Chili Cheese Fries!
- 16 oz
- french-fried potatoes (recommended: ore-ida golden crinkles)
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 12 oz
- bottle chili sauce (recommended: heinz)
- 1 pkg
- chili seasoning (recommended: lawry's)
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- shredded cheddar, (recommended: kraft)
How to Make Oh So Yummy Chili Cheese Fries!
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Lay fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until crisp and golden.
- 3In a large pot over medium heat, break up ground beef and brown, stirring constantly to break up all the clumps to fine ground.
- 4Add remaining ingredients through the onion powder. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve hot fries on a plate smothered with chili and topped with shredded cheese