Norwegian Mashed Potatoes
How to Make Norwegian Mashed Potatoes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil to cook the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes 15 to 20 minutes, until fork tender.
- When potatoes are done, drain and set aside to cool until cool enough to touch.
- When potatoes are cool, stir cream and butter over medium low heat in a medium pot until butter has melted and mixture is smooth.
- Once potatoes are cool enough to touch, run potatoes through a ricer.
- Stir butter and cream mixture into the riced potatoes and beat potatoes until smooth using a whisk or hand mixer.
- Stir in black pepper and sea salt and set potatoes aside.