☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 3/4 c
- cubed processed american cheese
- 2 c
- crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- green chiles,chopped
- large red onion,diced
- (1 ounce) package taco seasoning,divided
- 1 c
- whipped cream cheese
- (10.75 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- (10.75 ounce) can evaporated milk
- (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mexican cheese blend
How to Make Nacho Tater Tot Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.Add cubed american cheese and crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips,mix well.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in ground beef,chopped green chiles,diced red onion and 1/2 package taco seasoning.Cook and stir mixture until the beef is crumbly,evenly browned,and no longer pink,about 10 minutes.Drain and discard any excess grease.
- 3Combine remaining taco seasoning with cream cheese,cheddar cheese soup and evaporated milk in a saucepan;heat soup mixture until just boiling.
- 4Layer tater tots in the prepared casserole dish.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven until tater tots begin to crisp and cheese is melted,about 10 minutes.
- 6Spoon ground beef mixture over tater tots;pour into soup mixture.
- 7Bake until soup mixture is bubbling,15 to 20 minutes.Sprinkle casserole with mexican cheese blend;bake until cheese is melted,5 to 10 minutes.
About Nacho Tater Tot Casserole
Leave a Comment