My Hashbrown Casserole
***In picture, I had some leftover onion rings that I chopped up & put on top. Yum Yum!
1 bag(s)simply potatoes hash browns
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
16 ozsour cream
1 Tbspdried minced onion
1 Tbspgarlic powder,heaping
4 ozsharp cheddar, shredded
4 ozvelveeta, cubed
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/2 pkgreal bacon bits
·milk, as needed
How to Make My Hashbrown Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a casserole dish with foil, spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- In a large mixing bowl, add soup, sour cream & seasonings. Stir well to combine.
- Add 1/2 of the cheddar, all of the velveeta, then the hash browns. Mix well.
- Spread evenly into casserole dish. Dot top with butter. Spread remainder of cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove cover & bake until desired color on top.
- Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.