My Camping Days = "Individual Scallopped Potatoes"
How to Make My Camping Days = "Individual Scallopped Potatoes"
- 1Spray bottom and sides of a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- 2Preheat your oven to 400 degreese.
- 3Pierce potatoes with fork, sprinkle with salt, wrap in paper towel and microwave for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove potatoes from microwave and set aside to cool until they can be handled to slice, they should be firm.
- 5Place 1/2 tablespoon of butter in each cup of muffin pan.
- 6Then add a slice of potato, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 7Then add some cheese.
- 8Repeat layers of potatoes and cheese until cups are filled.
- 9Top each mold with a pat of butter and drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of half and half.
- 10Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are browned.
- 11Remove from oven and serve two individual scalloped potatoes to each guest and sprinkle each with cut scallions along with your favorite meat,vegetable and salad.
- 12*I used two layers but I suggest going up to three if your muffin pan is big. My camping muffin pan was small.