My Baked Tater Cassarole
1 bag(s)your favorite taters
1 csour cream
1 dash(es)garlic powder
1 dash(es)onion powder
1 dash(es)black pepper
1 pkgyour favorite cheese
1 pkgbacon or deer suasage
1 cchopped green onions
How to Make My Baked Tater Cassarole
- Wash and cut taters in big cubes and boil. But not to Death. Lol
- Drain them and put them back into pot and put back on same but Turned OFF burner. This dries the moister out.
- Then add Butter and Sour Cream. As much as you want. Then add all seasonings as much as you want of each.
- Spray your favorite Cassarole Dish with your favorite spray. Then dump all mixed up Taters in it.
- Cook Bacon or Deer Sausage while Taters Boil. Let cool and crumble.
- Place Bacon or Sausage on Taters then Cover with Your Favorite Cheese as much as You want.
- Bake 350° until cheese is melted and bubbly and I like a little Golden Brown. Not much.
- Remove and I Add Chopped Green Onions and Serve.