☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largebaking potatoes
3 Tbspbutter, divided
1/2 lbfresh mushrooms, chopped
1/3 chalf-and-half or milk
1/2 tsponion powder
1 dash(es)black pepper
1/3 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Mushroom Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Scrub potatoes well. Bake at 425F for 55 minutes or until soft.
- Cut a slice off top of each potato. Carefully scoop out pulp into a bowl, reserving 1/4-inch layer inside shells.
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter in small skillet. Add mushrooms and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Mash potato pulp with remaining butter. Add half-and-half, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Beat until fluffy.
- Stir in mushrooms. Heap mixture in potato shells.
- Arrange on baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.