Most flavorfull baked potatoes
These are great to accompany any grilled or roasted vegetable medley or just with a side salad for a meal. also good topped with chili.
How to Make Most flavorfull baked potatoes
- 1Preheat the grill or oven to about 350
- 2cut potatoes in half and use the Mellon baller or a grapefruit spoon to scoop out a small pocket in each half of the potatoes.
- 3stuff the pockets with the diced onion, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste,Italian seasoning if using and put 1 1/2 teaspoons of olive oil on each potato half. Put the potatoes halves back together and wrap with foil to seal.
- 4put potatoes on the hot grill or in oven for about an hour or until a fork pierces the potatoes easily.
- 5serve still wrapped in foil and let them open their own potato so they stay warm.